Future Lifestyle to raise Rs 300 crore
Funds raised would help meet expansion plans as well as reduce debt.May 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kishore Biyani-led Future Lifestyle Fashions plans to raise Rs300 crore and utilise the funds for its expansion as well as reduce a portion of its debt.
Media reports also indicate that the funds would be raised via selling shares to a group of investors including the promoter family.
Future Lifestyle currently operates more than 4 million sq ft of retail space.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021