Future Lifestyle to raise Rs 300 crore
Funds raised would help meet expansion plans as well as reduce debt.May 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kishore Biyani-led Future Lifestyle Fashions plans to raise Rs300 crore and utilise the funds for its expansion as well as reduce a portion of its debt.
Media reports also indicate that the funds would be raised via selling shares to a group of investors including the promoter family.
Future Lifestyle currently operates more than 4 million sq ft of retail space.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay