Future Retail to open 35 Big Bazar stores
Eyes Rs 13,000 cr turnover in next fiscalJanuary 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Retail Limited aims to clock Rs 13,000 crore turnover in the next financial year. To achieve the same, the company plans to add 35 new Big Bazar stores across the country over the next 18 months.
Speaking on the same, company's Managing Director & Chairman, Kishore Biyani, said, "We are expecting a revenue growth of around 10 per cent in the current financial year (2013-14), touching Rs 11,000 crore. This will be Rs 13,000 crore in the next financial year."
Presently, Future Group has 165 Big Bazaar stores with a total retail space of over nine million sq ft. The company also owns 300 stores in different formats across the country, with a total retail area of 11 million sq ft.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear