Future Retail to open 35 Big Bazar stores
Eyes Rs 13,000 cr turnover in next fiscalJanuary 07, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Retail Limited aims to clock Rs 13,000 crore turnover in the next financial year. To achieve the same, the company plans to add 35 new Big Bazar stores across the country over the next 18 months.
Speaking on the same, company's Managing Director & Chairman, Kishore Biyani, said, "We are expecting a revenue growth of around 10 per cent in the current financial year (2013-14), touching Rs 11,000 crore. This will be Rs 13,000 crore in the next financial year."
Presently, Future Group has 165 Big Bazaar stores with a total retail space of over nine million sq ft. The company also owns 300 stores in different formats across the country, with a total retail area of 11 million sq ft.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group