Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
This will be Future Group's major online project in the e-commerce space.December 03, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group will launch Brand Factory, its fashion discount retail chain, online in February 2019. This will be Future Group's major online project in the e-commerce space.
Kishore Biyani, CEO of Future Group, said, "In February, we would be launching one of our own online site brandfactory.in in February, which would be our biggest launch in e-commerce and online business."
"We are investing in the online business and trying to understand the space again. Today, if you look at our Hometown as a business, online business for us, which we are selling on other's site, this year we should be doing close to sell around Rs 100 crore," he added.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn