Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
This will be Future Group's major online project in the e-commerce space.December 03, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group will launch Brand Factory, its fashion discount retail chain, online in February 2019. This will be Future Group's major online project in the e-commerce space.
Kishore Biyani, CEO of Future Group, said, "In February, we would be launching one of our own online site brandfactory.in in February, which would be our biggest launch in e-commerce and online business."
"We are investing in the online business and trying to understand the space again. Today, if you look at our Hometown as a business, online business for us, which we are selling on other's site, this year we should be doing close to sell around Rs 100 crore," he added.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years