Future retail reported Rs 8 crore loss
Company has revealed the third quarter resultsNovember 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Retail Ltd reported net loss at Rs 8 crore for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. The company registered the net profit of Rs 66 crore in the same quarter last year.
The financial numbers are not comparable with September 2012 quarter due to the demerger of the company’s lifestyle fashion businesses that included Central, Brand Factory, Pantaloons, among others, the company said in a statement.
During the quarter, Future Retail’s net sales stood at Rs 2,263 crore, the company said in a BSE filing. Net sales in the same period last year were at Rs 3,021 crore.
Future Retail demerged its fashion business in November 2012 and formed a new company called Future Lifestyle Fashions (FLFL). FLFL has a portfolio of over two dozen fashion and lifestyle brands.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2