Future retail reported Rs 8 crore loss
Company has revealed the third quarter resultsNovember 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Retail Ltd reported net loss at Rs 8 crore for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. The company registered the net profit of Rs 66 crore in the same quarter last year.
The financial numbers are not comparable with September 2012 quarter due to the demerger of the company’s lifestyle fashion businesses that included Central, Brand Factory, Pantaloons, among others, the company said in a statement.
During the quarter, Future Retail’s net sales stood at Rs 2,263 crore, the company said in a BSE filing. Net sales in the same period last year were at Rs 3,021 crore.
Future Retail demerged its fashion business in November 2012 and formed a new company called Future Lifestyle Fashions (FLFL). FLFL has a portfolio of over two dozen fashion and lifestyle brands.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021