FutureBazaar targets Rs. 1 crore online sales
The portal aims to achieve the 1 crore mark by the end of the fiscal year
June 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Betting big on online retailing, Future Group said it is targeting daily sales of at least Rs. 1 crore from its online portal FutureBazaar by the end of the current fiscal.
“We are targeting orders worth Rs. 1 crore everyday on FutureBazaar.com by the end of this financial year,” said FutureBazaar.com president Kashyap Deorah. He said the company is confident of achieving the target given the current growth in the number of transactions happening daily.
In the past, the portal had hit the Rs. 1 crore sales mark in a day on some occasions. “For instance during Diwali last year, we had done sales of Rs. 3 crore on one single day but going ahead we want to make it a habit to register average sales of Rs. 1 crore per day,” Deorah said.
Future Group is targeting at least 10% of its total retail revenues to come from digital platforms in the next three years.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations