FutureBazaar targets Rs. 1 crore online sales
The portal aims to achieve the 1 crore mark by the end of the fiscal year
June 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Betting big on online retailing, Future Group said it is targeting daily sales of at least Rs. 1 crore from its online portal FutureBazaar by the end of the current fiscal.
“We are targeting orders worth Rs. 1 crore everyday on FutureBazaar.com by the end of this financial year,” said FutureBazaar.com president Kashyap Deorah. He said the company is confident of achieving the target given the current growth in the number of transactions happening daily.
In the past, the portal had hit the Rs. 1 crore sales mark in a day on some occasions. “For instance during Diwali last year, we had done sales of Rs. 3 crore on one single day but going ahead we want to make it a habit to register average sales of Rs. 1 crore per day,” Deorah said.
Future Group is targeting at least 10% of its total retail revenues to come from digital platforms in the next three years.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn