Futurebrands presents new lingerie & nightwear brand
Futurebrands, a specialist subsidiary of Pantaloon Retail ( India) Limited, with a portfolio of brands in apparel, FMCG , home durables categories has announced the launch of a new brand of lingerie a
October 23, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Futurebrands, a specialist subsidiary of Pantaloon Retail ( India) Limited, with a portfolio of brands in apparel, FMCG , home durables categories has announced the launch of a new brand of lingerie and nightwear - ‘Mohena’, in the Indian market. Mohena, specially designed for the Indian women, aims to redefine style and comfort in the Indian lingerie market. Explaining Mohena brand conception, Atulit Saxena, COO-Brands, Futurebrands Ltd, said, “Our reading of the Indian woman established her need to ‘express herself with comfort’, to drop the tag of ‘traditional’, and her growing desire to ‘celebrate comfort and freedom in the contemporary Indian context’.” Mohena’s designs are an ode to the inimitable femininity of Indian women and celebrate the Indian woman’s body and her choice in intimate wear. Commenting on the launch, Jaydeep Shetty, Head-New Business Development, Future Group, said, “Mohena has a range of intimate wear which captures Indian femininity not only in design motifs, but also through the architecture of the product, through ease-breathing fabrics and fits suited to the Indian woman.” Designed in India, Mohena is manufactured at world-class factories to offer comfort and style. Currently, Mohena will be available at the leading Pantaloons and Central Stores in all the major cities in India. In the product roll-out strategy, the brand will first make its presence in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and smaller cities like Siliguri, Guwahati, Rajkot and Bhubhaneshwar to name a few.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!