GAJA spreading wings in Mumbai
Opens its second store at Borivali, targets suburban consumers.
Tags: GajaMay 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
GAJA launched its second exclusive store in Mumbai. Post successful launch of GAJA at Nariman Point last month, the second store was opened in the thriving suburb of Borivali. Present for the inaugural ceremony was Sri Gopal Shetty, Hon’ble MLA from Borivali Constituency.
This store brings up the number of stores to a total of 47 across India presently. Covering an area of 1200 sq.ft, the GAJA store will be presenting an exclusive range of traditional and contemporary designs handcrafted in gold, diamond and Jadau created by highly skilled craftsmen from Bengal.
Sharing his thoughts on the expansion plans and the launch, Nilesh Parekh, Chairman, SGJHL said, “We are delighted to launch our second store in Mumbai. We are presently focusing on retail expansion aggressively across India and hope to take the numbers higher this year. GAJA Nariman point was launched with a different offering targeting the high end consumer segment where as GAJA Borivali is aimed at the mid consumer segment, capturing the potential present in both. We are confident that our varied and skillfully created collections will delight the Mumbai customers. We are soon going to launch in Ludhiana, offering them our unique brand experience too."
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO