GAS footwear to charm Indian men
GAS, the Italian fashion and lifestyle brand, is all set to enter the Indian footwear market through their Worldwide Licensee BR.EX based at Switzerland.
September 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
GAS, the Italian fashion and lifestyle brand, is all set to enter the Indian footwear market through their Worldwide Licensee BR.EX based at Switzerland. GAS Footwear has partnered with Diamond Footcare, one of the pioneers of footwear industry in the country, to launch its footwear collection for men in India, targeting the mid to high-end segment. With a wide portfolio to match up with the lifestyle products in India, GAS’ footwear collection carries an admirable range imported for Autumn/Winter. The collection will be available at GAS exclusive stores, Modern Retail chain stores, Footwear Specialty Stores and in Multi Brand Outlets in all the major cities of India to cover and approach a wider base of potential customers in the initial phase.
Diamond Footcare would be the exclusive distributor of GAS Footwear shoes in the territory of India.The growing fashion consciousness within the Indian market has paved way for the international brands like GAS to showcase their products in the country, and also for the fashion aspirants to experience their favourite footwear brand within their reach.
India has a big chunk of brand conscious crowd in the metro and non-metro cities and the fashion enthusiasts do not mind buying if the smart wear is available in an exclusive range. The Indian footwear market is expected to grow to Rs.47, 000 crore by 2025, so the international brands are looking forward to cash this opportunity to get a bigger market share.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India