GAS set to expand in Mumbai
Italian lifestyle and fashion brand GAS has recently opened
April 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian lifestyle and fashion brand GAS has recently opened its new store at Bandra on April 29. The 1,600-sq.ft store – designed by Milan-based April Studio.
With GAS, a premium lifestyle brand that offers essential, stylish and sensual fashion, we hope to address cosmopolitan consumers with a young mindset who seek the best in international fashion.
The company has plans to open four more stores by the end of this year in Delhi, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Ludhiana and aims to open 10 more retail stores within the next three years. The collection will be available in Shoppers Stop in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata and Amritsar.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG