GAS set to expand in Mumbai
Italian lifestyle and fashion brand GAS has recently opened
April 28, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian lifestyle and fashion brand GAS has recently opened its new store at Bandra on April 29. The 1,600-sq.ft store – designed by Milan-based April Studio.
With GAS, a premium lifestyle brand that offers essential, stylish and sensual fashion, we hope to address cosmopolitan consumers with a young mindset who seek the best in international fashion.
The company has plans to open four more stores by the end of this year in Delhi, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Ludhiana and aims to open 10 more retail stores within the next three years. The collection will be available in Shoppers Stop in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata and Amritsar.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn