GNB launches first store in Hyderabad
Godrej Nature’s Basket (GNB) has recently launched its first outlet at Hyderabad, in the posh ambience of Banjara Hills. The
October 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Nature’s Basket (GNB) has recently launched its first outlet at Hyderabad, in the posh ambience of Banjara Hills. The sprawling 8000 sq ft store offers an array of exotic international food with dedicated sections for organic foods, cheese, bread, cold cuts and a soon to be introduced wine section. The store will also have a ‘Live food Counter’ where customers can get any dish of their choice prepared on request and relish the taste and flavour of the gourmet offering. The live food counter is a unique offering only available at the Hyderabad store. The wide ranges of products complimented with a team of friendly food experts ensure a brighter shopping experience for all food enthusiasts.
Mohit Khattar, Managing Director, Godrej Nature’s Basket said, “It is indeed a proud moment for the team at Nature’s Basket as we take our initial steps in the Southern market with the launch of our stores in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Hyderabad is a multi cultural hub with residents from across the globe and local residents who are well travelled and knowledgeable. We believe that consumers here look for delightful gourmet goodies and refined shopping experiences that a fine food store like Natures Basket can offer”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021