Gaja comes to Gurgaon
Bengal craftmanship makes it debut in NCR
October 28, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shree Ganesh Jewelley House Ltd (SGJHL) one of the largest manufacturer and exporter of handcrafted gold jewellery opened its first retail outlet in Gold Souk, Gurgaon. GAJA jewellery typifies Bengal craftsmanship which has been acclaimed across the globe for its intricacy and minute detailing work like filigree and polki.
The GAJA outlet held a special preview of three of its signature magnum oeuvre which includes world renowned ‘Octopus Paul’ weighing 3.3 kgs, a ‘Golden Eagle’’ weighing around 5 kgs, and ‘Cinderella, the golden stilettos” weighing 1.5 kgs. The collection also included Swar Sringar, Golden Tie, Golden Handbag and more.
Mr. Ashok P Sahni, CFO, Shree Ganesh Jewellery House Ltd. said, “We are glad to present the experience of our brand GAJA to our customers in Gurgaon. GAJA jewellery collection has a unique mix of modernity and tradition, suited for every occasion and moment for today’s women. Created by the most skilled craftsmen from Bengal, GAJA designs tender a universal appeal to all. We are aiming to reach out to as many consumers we can in the coming years offering them our unique brand experience.”
Spread across approx. 1500 square feetAffordable and best suited for the working women of today; GAJA jewellery is charismatic in design and quality. With GAJA outlets in Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Bangalore and now in Gurgaon, SGJHL has plans to open similar retail outlets in Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Amritsar soon, as part of their domestic retail expansion plans.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG