Game4u also in Reliance Timeout
Both new stores in Gurgaon.April 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading multichannel gaming retailer has unveiled its first set of outlets in Delhi/NCR. Located in Gurgaon, the stores come in response to the growing demand of gaming in Northern India; Game4u’s presence now grows to four stores, which includes the existing stores in Ludhiana and Jalandhar.
The company has also unveiled its rewards program ‘Team Elite’, which will offer members numerous benefits and will reward every purchase from Game4u stores as well as through its e-store. “The gaming segment has grown pretty well over the last couple of years and Delhi/NCR has topped the regions in the country” Jayont R. Sharma, Chairman and CEO, Milestone Interactive Group said. Game4u plans to open 50 new stores across top 30 Indian cities in the forthcoming three years, thereby establishing itself as the leading retailer in India” Sharma added. Basically targeting the young population 14-20 and 25-35yrs, the rising purchasing power of these customers gives brand the belief that the penetration which is two per cent for the gaming segment can reach the double figures in the near future. Game4u is also in alliance with Reliance Timeout and Hamleys, wherein the brand will have its dedicated corner inside the stores. For the loyalty initiative, Sharma expects to have enrolled close to 25000 customers in first three months. The store size ranges between 300-900 sqft for both of them.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO