Gap may partner with Myntra
Also in talks with Arvind Brands for opening its first brick-and-mortar store.April 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The American lifestyle clothing retailer Gap Inc is in the process of finalising a deal with the e-retailer Myntra, in a bid to launch its online store in the country, as per media reports. In addition, this overseas retailer is also in talks with Arvind Brands for its first brick-and-mortar store.
Mukesh Bansal, co-founder and CEO of Myntra, said, "We are in talks with multiple international brands all the time. However, we will be making some announcements on this front over the next few months."
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn