Gap may partner with Myntra
Also in talks with Arvind Brands for opening its first brick-and-mortar store.April 03, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The American lifestyle clothing retailer Gap Inc is in the process of finalising a deal with the e-retailer Myntra, in a bid to launch its online store in the country, as per media reports. In addition, this overseas retailer is also in talks with Arvind Brands for its first brick-and-mortar store.
Mukesh Bansal, co-founder and CEO of Myntra, said, "We are in talks with multiple international brands all the time. However, we will be making some announcements on this front over the next few months."
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations