Gartner positions Teradata as leader in data warehouse portfolio
Gartner Inc, under a report, has chosen Teradata as the leader in data warehouse portfolio.February 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gartner Inc, under a report, has chosen Teradata as the leader in Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse Database Management Systems based on its data warehouse portfolio. The report positions vendors based on completeness of vision in the data warehouse DBMS market and their ability to execute on that vision.
Gartner noted that “The data warehouse DBMS market is undergoing a transformation with the introduction of ‘big data’ and the logical data warehouse demand for new techniques in practices and technology.”
“Gartner acknowledges the impact of big data as a transformative driver in the evolution of data warehousing, and follows this statement by placing Teradata, with Teradata Aster – in the most enviable market leadership position,” said Darryl McDonald, Executive Vice President, Applications, Business Development, and CMO, Teradata.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2