Gartner positions Teradata as leader in data warehouse portfolio
Gartner Inc, under a report, has chosen Teradata as the leader in data warehouse portfolio.February 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gartner Inc, under a report, has chosen Teradata as the leader in Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse Database Management Systems based on its data warehouse portfolio. The report positions vendors based on completeness of vision in the data warehouse DBMS market and their ability to execute on that vision.
Gartner noted that “The data warehouse DBMS market is undergoing a transformation with the introduction of ‘big data’ and the logical data warehouse demand for new techniques in practices and technology.”
“Gartner acknowledges the impact of big data as a transformative driver in the evolution of data warehousing, and follows this statement by placing Teradata, with Teradata Aster – in the most enviable market leadership position,” said Darryl McDonald, Executive Vice President, Applications, Business Development, and CMO, Teradata.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021