Gelato Vinto plans expansion
Aims to add 150 stores over next few yearsOctober 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Premium ice-cream maker Gelato Vinto plans to increase its foot-print by having 200 outlets in next few years. The company is presented in India since 2005, so far it has 53 outlets spread across the country, including 14 company owned-shops.
In an official statement Akshay Batra, COO, Gelato Vinto said, "We plan to have 200 outlets across the country by the end of 2017. Around 20 per cent of the total outlets would be company owned, while the rest would be franchisees.”
He also shares that the company aims to close the current financial year with 75 outlets.
The company, which churned out a turnover of Rs 10 crore last year, aims to touch a revenue figure in the range of Rs 45 crore by 2017, Batra said.
The firm is also looking to expand its manufacturing footprint and operations in various parts of the country.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021