Gelato Vinto plans expansion
Aims to add 150 stores over next few yearsOctober 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Premium ice-cream maker Gelato Vinto plans to increase its foot-print by having 200 outlets in next few years. The company is presented in India since 2005, so far it has 53 outlets spread across the country, including 14 company owned-shops.
In an official statement Akshay Batra, COO, Gelato Vinto said, "We plan to have 200 outlets across the country by the end of 2017. Around 20 per cent of the total outlets would be company owned, while the rest would be franchisees.”
He also shares that the company aims to close the current financial year with 75 outlets.
The company, which churned out a turnover of Rs 10 crore last year, aims to touch a revenue figure in the range of Rs 45 crore by 2017, Batra said.
The firm is also looking to expand its manufacturing footprint and operations in various parts of the country.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2