Ghaziabad gets its Third Big Bazaar
Largest hypermarket store in Ghaziabad with over 1, 60,000 products for sale
July 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Big Bazaar, India's popular hypermarket retail chain by Future Group has further enhanced its reach to the people of Ghaziabad with the launch of its third store in Ghaziabad. Located at Chuadhary Mall, GT Road, the new Big Bazaar store is spread over a sprawling 34,360 sq ft area.
The store offers a wide range of formal, casual, ethnic and denim apparel for women, men, children and infants; a wide collection of accessories such as sunglasses, watches and handbags and general merchandise products including plastics, crockery, utensils, home care and home fashion products, footwear, toys, stationary, luggage, sports goods and gifting options. Additionally, food and groceries (Food Bazaar); electronics (Electronics Bazaar); mobiles (One Mobile) will also be available at Big Bazaar.
Commenting on the new store opening, Mr. Vineet Jain, GM-NCR, Big Bazaar said, “Looking at the overwhelming response the two Big Bazaar stores have received in Ghaziabad, we decided that the time is right to extend our reach by opening a third store. Since Ghaziabad is expanding at a fast rate, it is our endeavor to reach out to more and more homemakers in the city, and also give them an opportunity to save maximum while they shop for their monthly requirements. We are happy to launch the third Big Bazaar store in this city and are confident that the new store will fulfill all the household requirements of customers all under one roof.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG