Ghaziabad gets its Third Big Bazaar
Largest hypermarket store in Ghaziabad with over 1, 60,000 products for sale
July 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Big Bazaar, India's popular hypermarket retail chain by Future Group has further enhanced its reach to the people of Ghaziabad with the launch of its third store in Ghaziabad. Located at Chuadhary Mall, GT Road, the new Big Bazaar store is spread over a sprawling 34,360 sq ft area.
The store offers a wide range of formal, casual, ethnic and denim apparel for women, men, children and infants; a wide collection of accessories such as sunglasses, watches and handbags and general merchandise products including plastics, crockery, utensils, home care and home fashion products, footwear, toys, stationary, luggage, sports goods and gifting options. Additionally, food and groceries (Food Bazaar); electronics (Electronics Bazaar); mobiles (One Mobile) will also be available at Big Bazaar.
Commenting on the new store opening, Mr. Vineet Jain, GM-NCR, Big Bazaar said, “Looking at the overwhelming response the two Big Bazaar stores have received in Ghaziabad, we decided that the time is right to extend our reach by opening a third store. Since Ghaziabad is expanding at a fast rate, it is our endeavor to reach out to more and more homemakers in the city, and also give them an opportunity to save maximum while they shop for their monthly requirements. We are happy to launch the third Big Bazaar store in this city and are confident that the new store will fulfill all the household requirements of customers all under one roof.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear