Gianiís reopens outlet
The refurbished outlet opens doors at Rajouri Garden, New Delhi.
Tags: GianisJuly 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Giani’s has reopened its outlet in Rajouri. With its range of mouth-watering variety of ice creams, Sundaes, Shakes, Faludas, Fruit creams and Sodas, Giani's patrons in West Delhi have a reason to smile.
According to Gurpreet Singh, Director, Giani’s says, "Most connoisseurs of Giani’s Ice cream know this outlet as the original Rajouri outlet and the second outlet after Fatehpuri. It had to be closed a few years ago due to unavoidable reasons. Opening this outlet again is a like history revisiting itself and one that has fond memories for us. We are happy to have two outlets in Rajouri Garden, both close to the loyal customers of Giani’s."
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG