Gianiís reopens outlet
The refurbished outlet opens doors at Rajouri Garden, New Delhi.
Tags: GianisJuly 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Giani’s has reopened its outlet in Rajouri. With its range of mouth-watering variety of ice creams, Sundaes, Shakes, Faludas, Fruit creams and Sodas, Giani's patrons in West Delhi have a reason to smile.
According to Gurpreet Singh, Director, Giani’s says, "Most connoisseurs of Giani’s Ice cream know this outlet as the original Rajouri outlet and the second outlet after Fatehpuri. It had to be closed a few years ago due to unavoidable reasons. Opening this outlet again is a like history revisiting itself and one that has fond memories for us. We are happy to have two outlets in Rajouri Garden, both close to the loyal customers of Giani’s."
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India