Gifting website launched
Giftcart.com will transform the experience of gifting online.
Tags: giftcartMay 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gift cart Ecommerce Private Ltd launched its website www.giftcart.com, which will transform the experience of gifting online. The event was held in The Leela Kempinksi Hotel, Gurgaon and was attended by more than 40 existing and potential vendors amongst other dignitaries and technology partners such as Oracle.
According to Shaloo Reddi, MD, Giftcart.com, “Giftcart.com will provide its patrons a chance to choose from a gamut of gifting options. From gifting a tangible product to an unprecedented experience, Giftcart.com will change the face of gifting. It will not only ensure timely delivery of exquisite gifts to your near and dear ones but would also provide a platform, wherein gifting becomes the most joyous and a wonderful experience”.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019