Gini & Jony goes digital
Develops new touch point through M-App.January 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gini & Jony, the kids fashion retailer goes digital with the focus to integrate digital technologies into everyday life. Giny & Jony has developed a new touch point for customers by tapping electronic commerce and mobile commerce this time. The age of mobile shopping is here to stay; consumers can access millions of products at the palm of their hands. New advanced mobile applications characteristically engage high-speed services being accessed by devices distantly, anywhere, at any time. The brand has developed a new touch point for consumers through a specially designed M-App for the customers where one can not only locate the nearest store but also can access all the offers, schemes and loyalty points.
Giny & Jony aims to stay ahead of the race and vows to give its customers the best of the best services. “In today’s world, technology is what is bringing the world together, we at Giny & Jony hope to make use of this technology through our M-App in order to come close to our customers”, says Anil Lakhani, Managing Director, Giny & Jony.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear