Gini & Jony goes digital
Develops new touch point through M-App.January 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gini & Jony, the kids fashion retailer goes digital with the focus to integrate digital technologies into everyday life. Giny & Jony has developed a new touch point for customers by tapping electronic commerce and mobile commerce this time. The age of mobile shopping is here to stay; consumers can access millions of products at the palm of their hands. New advanced mobile applications characteristically engage high-speed services being accessed by devices distantly, anywhere, at any time. The brand has developed a new touch point for consumers through a specially designed M-App for the customers where one can not only locate the nearest store but also can access all the offers, schemes and loyalty points.
Giny & Jony aims to stay ahead of the race and vows to give its customers the best of the best services. “In today’s world, technology is what is bringing the world together, we at Giny & Jony hope to make use of this technology through our M-App in order to come close to our customers”, says Anil Lakhani, Managing Director, Giny & Jony.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG