Gini & Jony kicks off Discount Sale
The kids brand has started off with its Grand monsoon sale and the offer is valid upto 15th August 2011
June 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gini & Jony, the high fashion kids brand, showers its Grand Sale this monsoon with exciting offers. The sale has up to 50% off on the complete range of kids wear and accessories, up till 15th August 2011.
At Gini & Jony, you can choose from a wide variety of clothes ranging from cool T shirts, girly tops, and dresses, cosy cargos, capris, denims, hot pants, shirts and also shoes, flip flops and accessories. All of these are available in catchy colours like cute pink, tangy orange, rugged blue, lemony yellow and smart red. Patrons can choose from brands like Levis, Puma, GJ Jeans and much more.
Gini & Jony offers a fine blend of contemporary and conventional clothing to create a chic look for your charming toddlers. So whether it is a ‘dress to dazzle’ to make a unique style statement or a ‘dress to thrill’ in the evening afterward; a casual Sunday brunch or a rugged outing, no matter what the event calls for, you can always create their new look by choosing from the wide array of merchandise available at Gini & Jony.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores