Gini & Jony kicks off Discount Sale
The kids brand has started off with its Grand monsoon sale and the offer is valid upto 15th August 2011
June 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gini & Jony, the high fashion kids brand, showers its Grand Sale this monsoon with exciting offers. The sale has up to 50% off on the complete range of kids wear and accessories, up till 15th August 2011.
At Gini & Jony, you can choose from a wide variety of clothes ranging from cool T shirts, girly tops, and dresses, cosy cargos, capris, denims, hot pants, shirts and also shoes, flip flops and accessories. All of these are available in catchy colours like cute pink, tangy orange, rugged blue, lemony yellow and smart red. Patrons can choose from brands like Levis, Puma, GJ Jeans and much more.
Gini & Jony offers a fine blend of contemporary and conventional clothing to create a chic look for your charming toddlers. So whether it is a ‘dress to dazzle’ to make a unique style statement or a ‘dress to thrill’ in the evening afterward; a casual Sunday brunch or a rugged outing, no matter what the event calls for, you can always create their new look by choosing from the wide array of merchandise available at Gini & Jony.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2