Gitanjali “Samriddhi Offer” to add more glitter to festivities
Get set to reap in the benefits of exciting offers and gifts galore this festive season from the house of Gitanjali.
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Get set to reap in the benefits of exciting offers and gifts galore this festive season from the house of Gitanjali. Aptly called the “Samriddhi Offer“, it brings to the consumers a whole lot of discounts and gifts on some of Gitanjali’s biggest and best diamond and gold jewellery. The offer spreads across all Gitanjali brands like Nakshatra, Asmi, D’damas, Gili, Diya and Sangini. On purchase of any jewellery starting from Rs 10,000 and above, every customer is assured a free gift. The offer is valid till 30th October 2009 and will spread across the length and breadth of the country. The “Samriddhi Offer”, aims to reach out to the people who have a penchant and passion for jewellery. Gitanjali wishes to make this festive season a memorable shopping experience and enable customers to be proud owners of their favourite Gitanjali jewellery. Gitanjali, for this festive season is presenting a wide range of affordable jewellery that will cater to buyers from almost every segment. One of the most exciting offers is the chance to own a Morellato watch which is being given free on purchase of jewellery worth Rs 20,001 and above. With the on-going “Samriddhi Offer”, patrons can buy jewellery from the above-mentioned brands from any Gitanjali outlets across the country. Gitanjali’s “Samriddhi Offer” is the right opportunity to brighten up Diwali and bring smile on the faces of Gitanjali’s patrons.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations