Gitanjali Gems announces net profits
Gitanjali Gems Ltd, the leading branded jewellery
May 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Gems Ltd, the leading branded jewellery company in India has reported a 77.4 per cent increase in net profit at Rs. 354.8 crore for the financial year ended on 31st March, 2011, as compared to Rs. 200 crore posted in the last fiscal year.
The company is reported to have achieved the targets in terms of sales and more in profitability. The company's net sales of Rs. 9,456 crore for the year ended 31st March, 2011, as compared to Rs. 6,527 crore in corresponding fiscal year, registering a growth of 44.9 per cent.
The plans are further to accentuate the retail space through company-owned and franchising route. It is already 3,300 points-of-sale with about 300 additions in FY'11.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore