Gitanjali Gems announces net profits
Gitanjali Gems Ltd, the leading branded jewellery
May 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Gems Ltd, the leading branded jewellery company in India has reported a 77.4 per cent increase in net profit at Rs. 354.8 crore for the financial year ended on 31st March, 2011, as compared to Rs. 200 crore posted in the last fiscal year.
The company is reported to have achieved the targets in terms of sales and more in profitability. The company's net sales of Rs. 9,456 crore for the year ended 31st March, 2011, as compared to Rs. 6,527 crore in corresponding fiscal year, registering a growth of 44.9 per cent.
The plans are further to accentuate the retail space through company-owned and franchising route. It is already 3,300 points-of-sale with about 300 additions in FY'11.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021