Gitanjali Gems to raise $250 million
Gets shareholders' nod.
Tags: gitanjaliMarch 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Gems has received shareholders' approval to raise up to $250 million through through various routes including foreign currency convertible bonds and qualified institutional placement. The approval came through postal ballot process for its special resolution.The special resolution was to issue equity shares through various routes like Qualified institutional placement (QIPs), global depositary receipt (GDR) and Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds or any other securities compulsorily convertible into equity shares up to $250 million.
Gitanjali has brands such as Nakshatra, Asmi, Gilli and D'Damas.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019