Gitanjali Gems to raise $250 million
Gets shareholders' nod.
Tags: gitanjaliMarch 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Gems has received shareholders' approval to raise up to $250 million through through various routes including foreign currency convertible bonds and qualified institutional placement. The approval came through postal ballot process for its special resolution.The special resolution was to issue equity shares through various routes like Qualified institutional placement (QIPs), global depositary receipt (GDR) and Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds or any other securities compulsorily convertible into equity shares up to $250 million.
Gitanjali has brands such as Nakshatra, Asmi, Gilli and D'Damas.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India