Gitanjali Group and Salman Khan present the ‘Being Human’ Gold and Silver coins
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins. ‘Being Human’ gold coins are certified with 995 (Purity Gold) along with a BIS Hallmark which gives 100 per cent re-sale value. The coins come in denominations of 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 8 Grams, 10 Grams, 25 Grams, 50 Grams & 100 Grams were launched by Salman Khan at the Festival of Gold held by MMTC in association with the Gitanjali Group. Keeping in mind the joy of gifting combined with supporting a cause; ‘Being Human’ gold coins are designed by Gitanjali group in association with the Salman Khan Foundation. Every gold coin holds a personal message from Salman Khan as a token of gratitude to the consumer. The ‘Being Human’ initiative is dedicated to supporting the cause of education and healthcare for the underprivileged.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef