Gitanjali Group and Salman Khan present the ‘Being Human’ Gold and Silver coins
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins. ‘Being Human’ gold coins are certified with 995 (Purity Gold) along with a BIS Hallmark which gives 100 per cent re-sale value. The coins come in denominations of 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 8 Grams, 10 Grams, 25 Grams, 50 Grams & 100 Grams were launched by Salman Khan at the Festival of Gold held by MMTC in association with the Gitanjali Group. Keeping in mind the joy of gifting combined with supporting a cause; ‘Being Human’ gold coins are designed by Gitanjali group in association with the Salman Khan Foundation. Every gold coin holds a personal message from Salman Khan as a token of gratitude to the consumer. The ‘Being Human’ initiative is dedicated to supporting the cause of education and healthcare for the underprivileged.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store