Gitanjali Group and Salman Khan present the ‘Being Human’ Gold and Silver coins
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins. ‘Being Human’ gold coins are certified with 995 (Purity Gold) along with a BIS Hallmark which gives 100 per cent re-sale value. The coins come in denominations of 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 8 Grams, 10 Grams, 25 Grams, 50 Grams & 100 Grams were launched by Salman Khan at the Festival of Gold held by MMTC in association with the Gitanjali Group. Keeping in mind the joy of gifting combined with supporting a cause; ‘Being Human’ gold coins are designed by Gitanjali group in association with the Salman Khan Foundation. Every gold coin holds a personal message from Salman Khan as a token of gratitude to the consumer. The ‘Being Human’ initiative is dedicated to supporting the cause of education and healthcare for the underprivileged.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore