Gitanjali Group and Salman Khan present the ‘Being Human’ Gold and Silver coins
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins. ‘Being Human’ gold coins are certified with 995 (Purity Gold) along with a BIS Hallmark which gives 100 per cent re-sale value. The coins come in denominations of 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 8 Grams, 10 Grams, 25 Grams, 50 Grams & 100 Grams were launched by Salman Khan at the Festival of Gold held by MMTC in association with the Gitanjali Group. Keeping in mind the joy of gifting combined with supporting a cause; ‘Being Human’ gold coins are designed by Gitanjali group in association with the Salman Khan Foundation. Every gold coin holds a personal message from Salman Khan as a token of gratitude to the consumer. The ‘Being Human’ initiative is dedicated to supporting the cause of education and healthcare for the underprivileged.
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House
- Ikea betting big on localization to win Indian customers