Gitanjali Group and Salman Khan present the ‘Being Human’ Gold and Silver coins
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Gitanjali – India’s biggest jewellery house in association with ‘Being Human’, an initiative by Salman Khan Foundation launched the ‘Being Human’ Gold coins. ‘Being Human’ gold coins are certified with 995 (Purity Gold) along with a BIS Hallmark which gives 100 per cent re-sale value. The coins come in denominations of 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 8 Grams, 10 Grams, 25 Grams, 50 Grams & 100 Grams were launched by Salman Khan at the Festival of Gold held by MMTC in association with the Gitanjali Group. Keeping in mind the joy of gifting combined with supporting a cause; ‘Being Human’ gold coins are designed by Gitanjali group in association with the Salman Khan Foundation. Every gold coin holds a personal message from Salman Khan as a token of gratitude to the consumer. The ‘Being Human’ initiative is dedicated to supporting the cause of education and healthcare for the underprivileged.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform