Gitanjali Jewellery expands to Gujarat
Gitanjali has opened its 99th store in BhujJuly 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali jewels, a well-known and established jewellery brand in the Indian market has opened another store in Bhuj Kachchh, Gujarat. This store is a step closer to opening its 100th Store as this is the 99th store that has opened in India. In a conversation with Economic times the Franchise owner, Digvijay Singh Jadeja said “I am overwhelmed to bring the people of Bhuj Kachchh the most sought after jewellery store of India”. Gitanjali jewels is famous for its wide range of quality products and has a foothold in 75 cities across India. Gitanjali jewels offers its customers a model collection of gleaming diamonds whose quality and design is second to none. Each ornament of Gitanjali jewellery is made such that it reflects the inner beauty of a woman and brings out her feminine charm and is a catalyst to enhance the grace of her apparels. Speaking at the launch, Santosh Srivastava, Managing Director of Gitanjali Jewels said, “We are extremely proud to have our 99th store here in Bhuj Kachchh as it marks a significant expansion of the group. However, what brings us greater delight is the fact that the enriched brand experience of our products will be available to a wider and bigger audience."
The expansion of Gitanjali jewels in the Bhuj Kachchh region of Gujarat comes with varied price categories and a wide spectrum of jewellery choices. The store here has been especially designed keeping in mind the local tastes and traditions of Gujarat.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2