Gitanjali Jewels opens at Dehradun
It is company’s 102th multi branded jewellery outletNovember 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Jewels, the flagship retail jewellery arm of Gitanjali Group, that has under its umbrella brands like Asmi, Nakshatra, D’damas, Gili, Diya, Parineeta, Sangini, Nizam, Ananya & Gitanjali gold, launched its 102nd store in Dehradun at Gitanjali Jewels, Ground Fr; 19 Patel Market; Rajpur Road.
“It is a moment of pride for all of us at Gitanjali Jewels as we keep true to our vision of dreaming big whilst allowing our customers to dream big too,” said Mr Santosh Srivastava, MD Gitanjali Jewels at store launch.
Gitanjali Jewels offers a spectrum of classic gold and dazzling diamond brands with jewellery that add glamour to all reasons, seasons and occasions.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India