Gitanjali Jewels opens at Dehradun
It is company’s 102th multi branded jewellery outletNovember 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Jewels, the flagship retail jewellery arm of Gitanjali Group, that has under its umbrella brands like Asmi, Nakshatra, D’damas, Gili, Diya, Parineeta, Sangini, Nizam, Ananya & Gitanjali gold, launched its 102nd store in Dehradun at Gitanjali Jewels, Ground Fr; 19 Patel Market; Rajpur Road.
“It is a moment of pride for all of us at Gitanjali Jewels as we keep true to our vision of dreaming big whilst allowing our customers to dream big too,” said Mr Santosh Srivastava, MD Gitanjali Jewels at store launch.
Gitanjali Jewels offers a spectrum of classic gold and dazzling diamond brands with jewellery that add glamour to all reasons, seasons and occasions.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka