Gitanjali Lifestyle launches MAYA Weddings & Occasions
Gitanjali Lifestyle, the luxury and retail arm of Gitanjali Group has opened its new retail format MAYA Weddings and Occasions – 3000sq. ft store at Atria Mall in Mumbai.
December 05, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Lifestyle, the luxury and retail arm of Gitanjali Group has opened its new retail format MAYA Weddings and Occasions – 3000sq. ft store at Atria Mall in Mumbai. Maya – Weddings and Occasions will showcase men’s and women’s apparel and accessories for weddings and occasions and the ‘ME Design Studio’ for customised jewellery, making it a virtual one-stop shop for a wedding trousseau shopping. The store is the first in a new chain of high-end fashion stores showcasing multiple designer labels and more, all under one roof. MAYA Weddings and Occasions is a part of the Maya retail chain from Gitanjali Lifestyle. It includes occasion wear and stylised accessories for those special days that call for a special signature style. Commenting on the launch Ajay Nihalani, President, Gitanjali Lifestyle said, “The Indian lifestyle –luxury retail market is the beacon of the future and MAYA Weddings and Occasions is an endeavour to contribute to the growing luxury retail market in India. With the launch of this store consumers can now choose from the entire range of designer wedding lines all at one destination.”
The store offers designer wear by Shantanu and Nikhil, Cue by Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna, Neeta Lulla, Amber and Shirrin, Umesh Jivnani, Gopi Vaid, Virtues by Ashish and Viral, Nitesh Singh Chauhan, Archana Kochhar, Payal Kapoor and stylised accessories Crimzon by Sonali Dalwani, Malaga by Malini Agarwal, Sunita Motiani. Jewellery will be from ME Design Studio, a newly launched brand that allows a customer to design her own jewellery in her own unique style.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores