Gitanjali aims at $ 2 bn by 2011
Gitanjali, the renowned jewellery retailer anticipated
January 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali, the renowned jewellery retailer anticipated the sales to go up to $ 2 billion this year as compared to $1.55 billion in 2010.
It aims at expanding its market in Italy and China also to make its mark as the largest integrated brand in jewellery retail business.
With the growing demand for Italian designs, the company is planning to acquire more Italian brands in the next month, after its recent acquisition of Valente Milano, an Italian brand. The Indian group aims to add between $100 million and $150 million to its revenue in 2013 from its Italian assets, which also include the Giantti brand.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021