Gitanjali aims at $ 2 bn by 2011
Gitanjali, the renowned jewellery retailer anticipated
January 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali, the renowned jewellery retailer anticipated the sales to go up to $ 2 billion this year as compared to $1.55 billion in 2010.
It aims at expanding its market in Italy and China also to make its mark as the largest integrated brand in jewellery retail business.
With the growing demand for Italian designs, the company is planning to acquire more Italian brands in the next month, after its recent acquisition of Valente Milano, an Italian brand. The Indian group aims to add between $100 million and $150 million to its revenue in 2013 from its Italian assets, which also include the Giantti brand.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO