Gitanjali launches fourth store in Indore
Gitanjali Jewels Gold And Precious - the flagship brand of Gitanjali Group, launched their exclusive showroom in Mega Police
October 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Jewels Gold And Precious - the flagship brand of Gitanjali Group, launched their exclusive showroom in Mega Police Square, M G Road, Indore. The newly opened ‘Gitanjali Jewels Gold and Precious’ is spread across 1300 sq ft with plush interiors and offers. unique variety of jewellery in gold, platinum, studded with diamond and other precious gems. Each brand is beautifully crafted to suit the changing needs and preferences of the Indian consumer.
The company also unveiled its association with Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma as their brand ambassadors. Gitanjali also launched its special Diwali offer called - Samriddhi 2011, in which the company will be giving away attractive offers on every purchase of Diamond and Gold Jewellery.
Gitanjali Jewels operate over 65 stores across India and plans to add more in the near future.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021