Gitanjali launches fourth store in Indore
Gitanjali Jewels Gold And Precious - the flagship brand of Gitanjali Group, launched their exclusive showroom in Mega Police
October 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Jewels Gold And Precious - the flagship brand of Gitanjali Group, launched their exclusive showroom in Mega Police Square, M G Road, Indore. The newly opened ‘Gitanjali Jewels Gold and Precious’ is spread across 1300 sq ft with plush interiors and offers. unique variety of jewellery in gold, platinum, studded with diamond and other precious gems. Each brand is beautifully crafted to suit the changing needs and preferences of the Indian consumer.
The company also unveiled its association with Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma as their brand ambassadors. Gitanjali also launched its special Diwali offer called - Samriddhi 2011, in which the company will be giving away attractive offers on every purchase of Diamond and Gold Jewellery.
Gitanjali Jewels operate over 65 stores across India and plans to add more in the near future.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2