Gitanjali opens 4th store in Lucknow
Gitanjali Jewels Gold and Precious – the flagship brand of Gitanjali Group has announced the launch of their fourth grand
September 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Jewels Gold and Precious – the flagship brand of Gitanjali Group has announced the launch of their fourth grand showroom in Lucknow. The store is spread across 1700 sq ft with plush interiors in the main location of Lucknow in Alambagh. The store will offer a bouquet of leading jewellery brands like Nakshatra, D’Damas, Gili, Asmi, Maya Gold, Diya, Parineeta, Sangini, and many other gold and diamond brands.
Santosh Srivastava, Managing Director, Gitanjali Jewels said, “Purity, variety and authenticity are the vital ingredients of any shopping experience for a consumer and Gitanjali Jewels strongly communicates this message in its delightful brand portfolio. Our products can be exchanged pan India across any of our stores thus providing more flexibility to the end user. No gift could be more enduring than a diamond and we claim to be the perfect place on earth to get one. At Gitanjali Jewels our aim is to provide an unique jewellery shopping experience to customers”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021