Gitanjali to retail Visconti pens
From jewellery to watches and now pens, Gitanajali Group is expanding its portfolio of luxury accessories
June 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Group has signed a licensing deal to retail Visconti, the Italian luxury writing instrument brand, with Emonte that has exclusive marketing and distribution rights for the brand in India and South-east Asia.
Visconti pens will be made available through 600 jewellery stores of the group by the end of this financial year. Gitanjali also will retail the brand through other jewellery stores and premium modern trade outlets.
“The Indian consumer is seeking the best quality in every sphere, and is very aware of the value of well recognised brands. This new tie-up will take us a step forward in the sphere of luxury lifestyle retailing, where we are already offering high-end Italian jewellery and watch brands,” said Mehul Choksi, chairman & MD of Gitanjali Group.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021