Gitanjali to retail Visconti pens
From jewellery to watches and now pens, Gitanajali Group is expanding its portfolio of luxury accessories
June 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Group has signed a licensing deal to retail Visconti, the Italian luxury writing instrument brand, with Emonte that has exclusive marketing and distribution rights for the brand in India and South-east Asia.
Visconti pens will be made available through 600 jewellery stores of the group by the end of this financial year. Gitanjali also will retail the brand through other jewellery stores and premium modern trade outlets.
“The Indian consumer is seeking the best quality in every sphere, and is very aware of the value of well recognised brands. This new tie-up will take us a step forward in the sphere of luxury lifestyle retailing, where we are already offering high-end Italian jewellery and watch brands,” said Mehul Choksi, chairman & MD of Gitanjali Group.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint