Glasxperts Experience Centre opened
AIS opens one stop shop for customised solutions.April 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asahi Glass India Ltd (AIS) has launched its first Glasxperts Experience Centre – under its new strategic business unit- Glasxperts, India’s first glass solutions brand. Located at Vipul Agora on M.G. Road, Glasxperts is a one-stop solution designed to give customers complete, customised and innovative glass solutions for homes, offices and commercial spaces.
Spread across 3700 sq ft, the experience centre boasts an outstanding collection of innovative glass designs like glass rooms and walkways, glass door sliding systems, and glass shower enclosures.
At the occasion, Aditya Bhutani, COO, GX, said, “It’s a great occasion for all of us. We’ve been one of the leading businesses in the glass sector and it gives me immense pleasure to announce the launch of our first experiential centre from Glasxperts – a full-service glass solutions brand. The state-of-the-art centre has been designed such that each of our products showcased here gives a unique experience on how glass can enhance the interiors. We have brought out innovative concepts and found newer applications to simple products, especially traditional products like mirror and frosted glass. We at Glasxperts have a team of experts that ensures customers explore even more possibilities with glass – enabling individuals to design their space exactly as they dreamt it.”
Moreover, Glasxperts has an expert team that is specially trained to adhere to the most stringent of quality standards ensuring customers get the best-in-glass experience right from idea to execution.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021