Global Desi enters Guwahati
Strong demand from North-East customersSeptember 26, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the premium clothing brands Global Desi made its foray into the Northeast market by launching its first store in Guwahati. The new store offers a complete range of contemporary and fun styles where Indian influences meet Western cuts, amidst an exciting display and a great shopping experience for its customers.
Spread over an area of 822 sqft at GS Road, Guwahati, the store is a treat to all the fashionistas in the city. The collection is an eclectic mix of currently trending styles of print on print jumpsuits, graphic print skirts and dresses, colourful tunics, maxis and more. Adding grace, comfort and flow to the collection Speaking on launch of the first Global Desi store in Guwahati, Anita Dongre, Creative Director, Global Desi says, “We are very pleased to mark our presence in Guwahati as it provides great potential to set our footprint in the north east market. As an upcoming fashion forward city, Guwahati makes for a great destination for Global Desi to offer its repertoire of boho chic and edgy ensembles which are high on style and comfort.By virtue of the exceptional value and experience offeredwe look forward to Global Desi being the most preferred shopping destination for the style savvy here”
Global Desi is currently presented in over 15 cities in India and has 48 exclusive standalone stores with the one in Guwahati being the latest addition to this fast growing fashion brand. Founded in 2007, Global Desi operates under the aegis of And Designs India Ltd. (ADIL), one of India’s most reputable fashion houses with more than 18 years of valued experience in the fashion industry.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India