Global Desi fortifies existence
Opens store at Metropolis Mall, Gurgaon.
Tags: Global DesiJune 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Following the success of its existing stores across the city, the new store offers a complete range of
Indo-Western apparels amidst an exciting display and a great shopping experience for its customers.
Spread across 600 sq. ft, the store exhibits its vibrant, vivacious and unique spring summer collection. At this new store, Global Desi brings in another extremely colorful and pulsating spring summer range of tops, tunics and kurtis which could be teamed with denim pants, shorts or even churidars.
Commenting on the launch, Mukesh Sawlani, Managing Director, And Designs India Ltd says, “We are pleased to launch yet another store in Gurgaon. We have received an amazing response to Global Desi and the shopping experience we provide at Global Desi in the past. The launch of Global Desi’s store in Metropolis mall is a significant achievement for us and through this new store we intend to cater to the smart and stylish consumers of Gurgaon.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021