Global Desi fortifies existence
Opens store at Metropolis Mall, Gurgaon.
Tags: Global DesiJune 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Following the success of its existing stores across the city, the new store offers a complete range of
Indo-Western apparels amidst an exciting display and a great shopping experience for its customers.
Spread across 600 sq. ft, the store exhibits its vibrant, vivacious and unique spring summer collection. At this new store, Global Desi brings in another extremely colorful and pulsating spring summer range of tops, tunics and kurtis which could be teamed with denim pants, shorts or even churidars.
Commenting on the launch, Mukesh Sawlani, Managing Director, And Designs India Ltd says, “We are pleased to launch yet another store in Gurgaon. We have received an amazing response to Global Desi and the shopping experience we provide at Global Desi in the past. The launch of Global Desi’s store in Metropolis mall is a significant achievement for us and through this new store we intend to cater to the smart and stylish consumers of Gurgaon.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2