Global Desi opens at Growel’s 101 mall
Global Desi houses an all-season collection that brings forth a classic set of outfits
July 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Global Desi, a brand known for showcasing classic ethnic wear for women, opened its outlet in Growel’s 101 mall in Kandivili recently. Growel offers the best in shoppertainment in a magnificent setting, blended with unparalleled grandeur and magnitude, which gives you a sense of elation each and every time you step in.
The brand’s range of collections come in comfortable fabrics like cottons, silk, linen all teamed with a modern touch of designs. With an exclusive outlet at Growel’s 101 mall, Global Desi, one of Anita Dongre’s five inimitable collections has an all-season collection that brings forth a classic set of outfits keeping in mind the stylish cut and comfortable fit for the women.
The collection comprises of colourful trendy kurtis to soft tunics and ethnic salwar suits to western silhouettes. Apart from this Global Desi has also introduced new lines of trendy bags and colourful clutches.
A themed mall strategically located in the western suburb of Kandivli, Growel’s 101 has an ideal mix of fashion, retail, hypermarket, consumer durables, department stores, white goods, books, health & beauty, family entertainment centres, fine dining restaurants, food court, and a 4 screen multiplex.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear