Global Desi opens its third EBO
The total goes up to 58 exclusive brand storesFebruary 14, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
India based fashion retailer Global Desi has launched its third exclusive store in Kolkata at the Quest mall. The new store offers the latest Spring Summer 2014 “Mela” collection that includes a complete range of indo-western fashion apparels for discerning consumers of Kolkata.
Spread over an area of 697 sq ft the store offers an exciting shopping experience with a vast and vibrant collection of high-on-style Indo fusion apparels.
The brand is currently presented in 18 cities in India and has 58 exclusive standalone stores.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India