Global Desi opens its third EBO
The total goes up to 58 exclusive brand storesFebruary 14, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
India based fashion retailer Global Desi has launched its third exclusive store in Kolkata at the Quest mall. The new store offers the latest Spring Summer 2014 “Mela” collection that includes a complete range of indo-western fashion apparels for discerning consumers of Kolkata.
Spread over an area of 697 sq ft the store offers an exciting shopping experience with a vast and vibrant collection of high-on-style Indo fusion apparels.
The brand is currently presented in 18 cities in India and has 58 exclusive standalone stores.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India