‘Go Forth’ Campaign from The Levi’s Brand
Facebook serves as Global Platform to Showcase Pioneers Working to Create a Better World
August 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Levi’s brand launched their global ‘Go Forth’ Campaign with the premiere of “Levi’s Legacy”, its first-ever global ‘Go Forth’ advertising spot, and unveiled a digital engagement program celebrating pioneers around the globe. Launched exclusively on Facebook, the 60 second film and digital program taps into the power of the inter-connected global community to spark change and create positive action unrestricted by geographic barriers. Since the digital launch there have been nearly 10,500 global pledges on Facebook, in a matter of a week. In India, the campaign will be visible on television, in print, in outdoor and in-store starting 15th August.
Through Facebook and Levi.com, Levi’s fans and viewers are encouraged to support the spirit and influence of today’s modern pioneers who are working to create a better world.
"Now, more than ever, the world needs inspiration. The world needs people with a pioneering spirit who still believe that anything is possible. Our 60-second ‘Go Forth’ film and digital engagement program recognize people around the globe who are stepping forward to transform the world," said Becca Van Dyck, global chief marketing officer of the Levi’s brand. "Through Facebook, we hope to inspire people to join us in supporting the important work of today’s pioneers.”
Initially the ‘Go Forth’ digital engagement program features an online social challenge that highlights Water.org, a non-profit organization committed to providing safe drinking water and sanitation to people in developing countries. Levi’s fans and Facebook users around the world are invited to join the Levi’s brand in supporting the efforts of Water.org by making an online pledge that will help bring clean water to up to 8,000 people – for life.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021