'Go-Green with Woodland.
Re-strengthening its green mantra, Woodland has announced its all new ‘Go-Green sandals’ collection.
February 20, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Re-strengthening its green mantra, Woodland has announced its all new ‘Go-Green sandals’ collection. This fresh range of Go-green sandals is manufactured through un-bleached, un-dyed organic tanned leathers and other biodegradable materials, which echoes out its eco-friendly appeal. The outsoles are made of 40-45 per cent recycled rubber and molded EVA midsoles to ensure maximum support and protection.
The Go-Green sandals are applicable for all outdoor activities and other rough and tough uses. The sandals promise to provide its wearer complete durability & high comfort level and are made of genuine leather and fine quality Mesh. The collection is readily available between an exciting price range of Rs 1795 – 2495 at all Woodland Footwear Stores.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG