'Go-Green with Woodland.
Re-strengthening its green mantra, Woodland has announced its all new ‘Go-Green sandals’ collection.
February 20, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Re-strengthening its green mantra, Woodland has announced its all new ‘Go-Green sandals’ collection. This fresh range of Go-green sandals is manufactured through un-bleached, un-dyed organic tanned leathers and other biodegradable materials, which echoes out its eco-friendly appeal. The outsoles are made of 40-45 per cent recycled rubber and molded EVA midsoles to ensure maximum support and protection.
The Go-Green sandals are applicable for all outdoor activities and other rough and tough uses. The sandals promise to provide its wearer complete durability & high comfort level and are made of genuine leather and fine quality Mesh. The collection is readily available between an exciting price range of Rs 1795 – 2495 at all Woodland Footwear Stores.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore