Godrej Industries reports consolidated net profit
Godrej Industries (GIL) has reported a 39% increase in its consolidated net profit at Rs 84.73 crore
Tags: GodrejFebruary 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Industries (GIL) has reported a 39% increase in its consolidated net profit at Rs 84.73 crore for the quarter ended December 2011, against Rs 60.8 crore in the same quarter last year. The company’s total income stood at Rs 1487.53 crore for the quarter ended December 31, whereas the same was at Rs 1052.86 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2010.
The consolidated results for the period are not strictly comparable with those of the previous period, as per the company statement.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG