Godrej Industries reports consolidated net profit
Godrej Industries (GIL) has reported a 39% increase in its consolidated net profit at Rs 84.73 crore
Tags: GodrejFebruary 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Industries (GIL) has reported a 39% increase in its consolidated net profit at Rs 84.73 crore for the quarter ended December 2011, against Rs 60.8 crore in the same quarter last year. The company’s total income stood at Rs 1487.53 crore for the quarter ended December 31, whereas the same was at Rs 1052.86 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2010.
The consolidated results for the period are not strictly comparable with those of the previous period, as per the company statement.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group