Godrej Interio store in Noida
Godrej Interio, India’s leading manufacturer of classic home furniture
October 26, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Interio, India’s leading manufacturer of classic home furniture, recently launched an exclusive designer furniture showroom specially created for its Noida customers. The new store will ring in a modern look and unveil contemporary furniture concepts custom designed for modern living in the big city. Through this store launch Godrej Interio aims to offer the concept of fashionable and yet affordable designer furniture for discerning consumers across India.
Commenting on the launch of the store Mr. Sushil Thariani, Head North Region, Godrej Interio said, “Godrej Interio is constantly evolving itself to understand the needs of its customers. Now, one can find everything under a roof right from Sofa sectionals, tables to beds that have been innovatively designed to suit personalized needs. Noida is a very significant market for us as Godrej Interio enjoys a huge equity among customers here.”
The new store offers wide collection to choose from right from pristine sofa collection whose curvilinear design encourages communication and helps family bond together: to the exclusive Kreation Wardrobe Collection that has been designed to cater to the constantly evolving and growing storage needs and combines aesthetics with functionality. It blends the strength of steel, which has been very popular across the country, with the beauty of wood to add warmth to any room.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021