Godrej Manufacturing expands
Has plans to add 2 more manufacturing unit in south
May 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Interio, the home and office furniture arm of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co Ltd, plans to add two more furniture manufacturing units in South India and lease out two manufacturing units for its mattress business.
The Chief Operating Officer, Mr Anil Mathur, said Interio closed last year with revenues of Rs 1,600 crore and is looking at a growth of 26 per cent this fiscal. “To meet our growth plans, we are strengthening our manufacturing bases at Vikhroli in Mumbai, Shirwal near Pune, Bhagwanpur near Roorkee and the Guwahati unit for Storewell,” he said.
“We plan to invest Rs 100 crore this year on the expansion of business. Two more manufacturing units will come up in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, each at an outlay of Rs 45-50 crore,” Mr Mathur said.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021