Godrej Manufacturing expands
Has plans to add 2 more manufacturing unit in south
May 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Interio, the home and office furniture arm of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co Ltd, plans to add two more furniture manufacturing units in South India and lease out two manufacturing units for its mattress business.
The Chief Operating Officer, Mr Anil Mathur, said Interio closed last year with revenues of Rs 1,600 crore and is looking at a growth of 26 per cent this fiscal. “To meet our growth plans, we are strengthening our manufacturing bases at Vikhroli in Mumbai, Shirwal near Pune, Bhagwanpur near Roorkee and the Guwahati unit for Storewell,” he said.
“We plan to invest Rs 100 crore this year on the expansion of business. Two more manufacturing units will come up in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, each at an outlay of Rs 45-50 crore,” Mr Mathur said.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint