Godrej Nature’s Basket earns accolades
Godrej Nature’s Basket has bagged the ‘Most Admired food
March 30, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Godrej Nature’s Basket has bagged the ‘Most Admired food retailer of the year in the Foreign foods Category’ at the prestigious Coca Cola Golden Spoon Awards – 2011.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Mohit Khattar, Managing Director, Godrej Nature’s Basket, says, “It is a very proud moment for us at Godrej Nature’s Basket. This win symbolizes the perseverance of the entire Nature’s basket team. This glorified platform encourages us to continue with our efforts and take Godrej Nature’s Basket to the next level.”
Apart from the recognition Godrej Nature’s Basket is already on its way to expansion and plans to reach out to its patrons across metros. They have recently launched a store in Pune and have more in the pipeline for NCR. Today Godrej Nature’s Basket has a fine network of 13 premium gourmet stores with its presence in Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear