Godrej Nature’s Basket earns accolades
Godrej Nature’s Basket has bagged the ‘Most Admired food
March 30, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Godrej Nature’s Basket has bagged the ‘Most Admired food retailer of the year in the Foreign foods Category’ at the prestigious Coca Cola Golden Spoon Awards – 2011.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Mohit Khattar, Managing Director, Godrej Nature’s Basket, says, “It is a very proud moment for us at Godrej Nature’s Basket. This win symbolizes the perseverance of the entire Nature’s basket team. This glorified platform encourages us to continue with our efforts and take Godrej Nature’s Basket to the next level.”
Apart from the recognition Godrej Nature’s Basket is already on its way to expansion and plans to reach out to its patrons across metros. They have recently launched a store in Pune and have more in the pipeline for NCR. Today Godrej Nature’s Basket has a fine network of 13 premium gourmet stores with its presence in Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG