Godrej appliances to open stores
Will take the franchise route to expand.September 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej today launched their Edge Pro refrigerator range. With the launch of this new product company is expecting its market share in refrigerator category to increase by five per cent. At present Godrej enjoy a market share of around 18 per cent where as in the entire home appliances category it shares 10 per cent of the total market. Banking on its energy efficiency factor, the product claims to be 15 per cent more efficient than the present five star refrigerators in its class.
In an interaction with Retailer Ramesh Chembath, Assistant Vice President, Marketing, Godrej Appliances disclosed company’s plan of venturing into retail soon. In his words “We are planning to come up with Godrej stores and this would follow the franchise model”.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end