Godrej appliances to open stores
Will take the franchise route to expand.September 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej today launched their Edge Pro refrigerator range. With the launch of this new product company is expecting its market share in refrigerator category to increase by five per cent. At present Godrej enjoy a market share of around 18 per cent where as in the entire home appliances category it shares 10 per cent of the total market. Banking on its energy efficiency factor, the product claims to be 15 per cent more efficient than the present five star refrigerators in its class.
In an interaction with Retailer Ramesh Chembath, Assistant Vice President, Marketing, Godrej Appliances disclosed company’s plan of venturing into retail soon. In his words “We are planning to come up with Godrej stores and this would follow the franchise model”.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG