Godrej comes out with new brand campaign
The new campaign will be a continuation of the one launched in 2013 featuring Aamir Khan, showcasing innovative products.June 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: Diversified group Godrej has come out with a series of music videos in collaboration with Whistling Woods International Institute for Film Fashion & Media (WWI) as part of the new brand campaign.
WWI is founded by filmmaker Subhash Ghai. The new campaign will be a continuation of the one launched in 2013 featuring Aamir Khan, showcasing innovative products, Godrej said in a statement.
"One of Godrej's brand's pillars is "Expression" and this project explores new avenues of expression for its campaign idea," said Godrej.
The collaboration began with a theme song created by Universal Music and sung by Shaan, Neeti Mohan and Shraddha Sharma.
It has a series of seven music videos interpreting the brand as well as the creativity of the WWI students having theme of 'Har Idea Se Zindagi Muskuraye'.
Created within 3 weeks, Godrej would be placing films at the centre of one of the largest social media activities ever undertaken by the group.
Godrej Chief Operating Officer, Strategic Marketing Group, Shireesh Joshi said: "It is our constant endeavour to be at the helm of innovation not just in products we sell but also in how we express ideas in those products. As an organisation we also value diversity of thought, freedom of expression, and individual growth".
The success of this activity for us lies in the diversity of beautiful stories that showcase Godrej products by WWI students, he added.
WWI President Meghna Ghai Puri said: "Having collaborated with Cadbury, Pepsi, Leela and several NGOs already, this collaboration with Godrej is one of the major milestones in WWI's continuing endeavour to create the next generation of Media & Entertainment industry professionals".
Established in 1897, Godrej Group is a USD 3.8 billion firm having business including FMCG, real estate, agri, consumer durables and home appliances.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore