Godrej records 31% profit
Attributes growth to 3x3 strategy.August 06, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
The Indian subcontinent sales grew at 23 per cent, with growth in most categories at much higher rates than market. As for the International business organic sales grew at 31 per cent with strong growth across all major geographies. EBITDA grew at 42 per cent whereas net profit grew at 31 per cent.
“We have maintained strong growth momentum. All our operations driven by our 3x3 strategy have performed well despite tough economic headwinds. We are particularly pleased that we have maintained healthy volume growth while continuing to deliver profitable results. Our focus on innovations backed by a deep understanding of consumer needs and our relentless efforts in managing costs and enhancing efficiencies have enabled us to deliver strong performance. We are confident that the strength of our business model and the capability of our team will enable us to continue to deliver superior performance”, says Adi Godrej, Chairman, Godrej.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG