Godrej records 31% profit
Attributes growth to 3x3 strategy.August 06, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
The Indian subcontinent sales grew at 23 per cent, with growth in most categories at much higher rates than market. As for the International business organic sales grew at 31 per cent with strong growth across all major geographies. EBITDA grew at 42 per cent whereas net profit grew at 31 per cent.
“We have maintained strong growth momentum. All our operations driven by our 3x3 strategy have performed well despite tough economic headwinds. We are particularly pleased that we have maintained healthy volume growth while continuing to deliver profitable results. Our focus on innovations backed by a deep understanding of consumer needs and our relentless efforts in managing costs and enhancing efficiencies have enabled us to deliver strong performance. We are confident that the strength of our business model and the capability of our team will enable us to continue to deliver superior performance”, says Adi Godrej, Chairman, Godrej.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear