Goenka Diamond earmarks Rs 100 crores
Anticipating huge demand of the diamond jewelry, Goenka Diamond
July 26, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Anticipating huge demand of the diamond jewelry, Goenka Diamond and Jewels roadmaps to take up the investment up to Rs 100 crore to expand its business.
The plan also includes to open 19 more outlets across the country to boost its growth in the next 18 months to reach the final figure of 24.
"We are looking at opening 19 more stores over the next 18 months with an investment of Rs 100 crore. Of this 17 will be G Wild and two will be Ceres stores," GDJ's Managing Director, Navneet Goenka, said.
Of these 19 stores, 17 outlets would be G Wild and two would be Ceres stores.
The company expects to grow 25% top-line growth and 9% bottom-line to around Rs 60 crore.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021