Green Trends: Another salon in Chennai
Green Trends Hair & Style Salon from FMCG conglomerate CavinKare has
May 06, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Green Trends Hair & Style Salon from FMCG conglomerate CavinKare has launched its exclusive Unisex franchise salon at Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar, Chennai. This would be its 43rd outlet in India and 23rd in Chennai.
Film Director Mr Vijay of Madraspatinam and Kireedam fame graced the occasion with his presence. The trained professional stylists at the new outlet in Shanthi Colony will provide friendly and personalized service. They are equipped with the knowledge on a wide variety of professional Hair & Skin care products.
Built in an area of 1200 sq feet, the salon has 7 hair cut zones, 3 Spa/facial zones, 2 hair wash sections and 1 pedicure section. The salon has 1 exclusive zone for those who need privacy. The outlet would be open from 9 am – 9pm during weekdays and on Sundays 8 am – 8pm.
The interiors in the salon are serene with ample lighting giving the customers a relaxed atmosphere. The salon is furnished with modern, stylish and comfortable equipments and seating zones.
Green Trends are pioneers in offering full range of grooming solutions for value conscious consumers. They offer trendy haircuts and color services, complete skin care solutions and bridal packages, at affordable rates. Green Trends is owned by Trends In Vogue Pvt. Ltd., a CavinKare Group company.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn