Green Trends: Another salon in Chennai
Green Trends Hair & Style Salon from FMCG conglomerate CavinKare has
May 06, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Green Trends Hair & Style Salon from FMCG conglomerate CavinKare has launched its exclusive Unisex franchise salon at Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar, Chennai. This would be its 43rd outlet in India and 23rd in Chennai.
Film Director Mr Vijay of Madraspatinam and Kireedam fame graced the occasion with his presence. The trained professional stylists at the new outlet in Shanthi Colony will provide friendly and personalized service. They are equipped with the knowledge on a wide variety of professional Hair & Skin care products.
Built in an area of 1200 sq feet, the salon has 7 hair cut zones, 3 Spa/facial zones, 2 hair wash sections and 1 pedicure section. The salon has 1 exclusive zone for those who need privacy. The outlet would be open from 9 am – 9pm during weekdays and on Sundays 8 am – 8pm.
The interiors in the salon are serene with ample lighting giving the customers a relaxed atmosphere. The salon is furnished with modern, stylish and comfortable equipments and seating zones.
Green Trends are pioneers in offering full range of grooming solutions for value conscious consumers. They offer trendy haircuts and color services, complete skin care solutions and bridal packages, at affordable rates. Green Trends is owned by Trends In Vogue Pvt. Ltd., a CavinKare Group company.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG