Greener connectivity to CITYWALK
Select CITYWALK and Green Wheels start Metro feeder service.May 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
In a novel initiative to provide a modern and state-of-the-art public transportation system to its patrons, Select CITYWALK brings a new service aiming to bridge the connectivity gap to the metro stations. Branded as ‘G- Rik’, these eco-friendly electric vehicles will bring in world class mode of travel, and provide a more efficient, faster and better quality public transport system. 25 such vehicles will operate between the Malviya Nagar Metro Station and the CITYWALK premises.
The G-rik will be a step towards ensuring that the last mile connectivity issue is no longer a sour point for commuters. With its innovative design and its international looks, it will provide a viable pollution-free and environment-friendly solution for commuters in Delhi.
As told to Indianretailer.com, the service can be availled at a mere Rs 10 per person and will be available all through the week.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint