Greener connectivity to CITYWALK
Select CITYWALK and Green Wheels start Metro feeder service.May 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
In a novel initiative to provide a modern and state-of-the-art public transportation system to its patrons, Select CITYWALK brings a new service aiming to bridge the connectivity gap to the metro stations. Branded as ‘G- Rik’, these eco-friendly electric vehicles will bring in world class mode of travel, and provide a more efficient, faster and better quality public transport system. 25 such vehicles will operate between the Malviya Nagar Metro Station and the CITYWALK premises.
The G-rik will be a step towards ensuring that the last mile connectivity issue is no longer a sour point for commuters. With its innovative design and its international looks, it will provide a viable pollution-free and environment-friendly solution for commuters in Delhi.
As told to Indianretailer.com, the service can be availled at a mere Rs 10 per person and will be available all through the week.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021