Greenways signs distribution deal with Living Liquidz
Living Liquidz will serve as a distributor of Longue MyxNovember 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pune based Greenways Food & Beverages (D) Pvt. Ltd. part of the reputed 4 decade old Pushpam Group and Living Liquidz, a well-known alcohol retail chain have announced a strategic distribution agreement in India.
Under the terms of the agreement, Living Liquidz will serve as a distributor of Longue Myx through its chain of retail stores spread across the country. Greenways and Living Liquidz intend to accelerate the delivery of innovative products and services to the beverage industry. Together they will look to deliver good quality products with different tastes, to the consumer.
Vinod Gaikwad General Manager Sales & Marketing- Greenways Food & Beverages Pvt Ltd. said“Innovation is one of our primary strengths. Lounge Myx is a product like no other in the market and has been received far and wide with aplomb. Our association with Living Liquidz now places Lounge Myx in one of the largest alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage chains in India. With this, it will be much more easy and fun to mix drinks and add a new flavor to life by using Lounge Myx.”
Chaturbhuj Business Development Manager Greenways Food & Beverages Pvt Ltd says: “We are excited to associate with Living Liquidz, one of the premium wine and liquor retail chains of Mumbai. This association will definitely help us to increase our reach to the target customers. We will be conducting extensive branding, sampling & other promotional activities at all the outlets of Living Liquidz, in order to increase the awareness and induce trials for our brand Lounge Myx.”
Moksh Sani, Managing Director, Owner, Living Liquidz says- “In the current economic condition, we have observed that people are looking at innovative ways of having a good time.
Additionally, people have also realized the value of good service. Our core focus right now is to offer new and innovative products. Our association with Lounge Myx will attempt to do just the same.”
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores