Grisogono opens its first store in New Delhi
The Geneva-based super luxury watch and jewellery brand de Grisogono has launched its India flagship boutique at the DLF Emporio Mall in New Delhi.
December 15, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Geneva-based super luxury watch and jewellery brand de Grisogono has launched its India flagship boutique at the DLF Emporio Mall in New Delhi. The boutique, apart from offering India a whiff of their exclusive range of jewellery, elegant time-pieces, smart bags and other accessories, also boasts of a stunning and aesthetic décor. The elite boutique offers a vast cufflinks collection and jewels, including rings, earrings and long necklaces, in stunning shapes, fit for the career woman as well as the celebrity. Grisogono has presence in countries like London, Gstaad, Rome, Paris, St. Moritz, Kuwait, Moscow and Hong Kong.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjaliâ€™s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House