Grisogono opens its first store in New Delhi
The Geneva-based super luxury watch and jewellery brand de Grisogono has launched its India flagship boutique at the DLF Emporio Mall in New Delhi.
December 15, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Geneva-based super luxury watch and jewellery brand de Grisogono has launched its India flagship boutique at the DLF Emporio Mall in New Delhi. The boutique, apart from offering India a whiff of their exclusive range of jewellery, elegant time-pieces, smart bags and other accessories, also boasts of a stunning and aesthetic décor. The elite boutique offers a vast cufflinks collection and jewels, including rings, earrings and long necklaces, in stunning shapes, fit for the career woman as well as the celebrity. Grisogono has presence in countries like London, Gstaad, Rome, Paris, St. Moritz, Kuwait, Moscow and Hong Kong.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWebâ€™s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale