Grisogono opens its first store in New Delhi
The Geneva-based super luxury watch and jewellery brand de Grisogono has launched its India flagship boutique at the DLF Emporio Mall in New Delhi.
December 15, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Geneva-based super luxury watch and jewellery brand de Grisogono has launched its India flagship boutique at the DLF Emporio Mall in New Delhi. The boutique, apart from offering India a whiff of their exclusive range of jewellery, elegant time-pieces, smart bags and other accessories, also boasts of a stunning and aesthetic décor. The elite boutique offers a vast cufflinks collection and jewels, including rings, earrings and long necklaces, in stunning shapes, fit for the career woman as well as the celebrity. Grisogono has presence in countries like London, Gstaad, Rome, Paris, St. Moritz, Kuwait, Moscow and Hong Kong.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore