Grisogono opens its first store in New Delhi
The Geneva-based super luxury watch and jewellery brand de Grisogono has launched its India flagship boutique at the DLF Emporio Mall in New Delhi.
December 15, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Geneva-based super luxury watch and jewellery brand de Grisogono has launched its India flagship boutique at the DLF Emporio Mall in New Delhi. The boutique, apart from offering India a whiff of their exclusive range of jewellery, elegant time-pieces, smart bags and other accessories, also boasts of a stunning and aesthetic décor. The elite boutique offers a vast cufflinks collection and jewels, including rings, earrings and long necklaces, in stunning shapes, fit for the career woman as well as the celebrity. Grisogono has presence in countries like London, Gstaad, Rome, Paris, St. Moritz, Kuwait, Moscow and Hong Kong.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store